Apex Legends today got a patch update on PC, it wasn’t much but still it did improve a few key elements. Detailed a bit below.
- Datacenter improvements to make the list easier to understand and use:
- The list will be sorted by ping by default.
- The selected data center will be highlighted in orange.
- Focused/hovered data centers will still be highlighted in grey.
- Right-clicking a data center will no longer make it look selected.
- Clients will now send user input to the server at a higher rate.
This update is currently only live on PC but it will come on other platform also after it has been tested completely