I have been waiting for this game for a long time and with all the rumors and stuff, it did come on PC. And yes the specs sheet says a lot why it was delayed.
So starting with the required specs damn this game needs space. And if you are planning on keeping it on SSD which I am so get started on cleaning it up because 150GB is a lot of space 😀 .
OS: Windows 7 – Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601)
Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K / AMD FX-6300
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280 3GB HDD
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
OS: Windows 10 – April 2018 Update (v1803)
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB / AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB HDD Space: 150GB
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Some glorious screenshots released by Rockstar
For the PCMR the developers had to buff the game a bit to make it worth it on your beasts a few changes are done. According to the developer, the PC version will include:
- Increased draw distance
- “Higher quality” global illumination and ambient occlusion
- “Improved” snow trails
- “Improved” reflections and higher resolution shadows
- Tessellated tree textures
- “Improved” grass and fur textures
- HDR support
- Unlocked resolution (4K and higher)
- Ultrawide aspect ratio and multi-monitor support
- Unlocked framerate
New things are also coming with the release on the PC
3 new Bounty Hunter Missions
- Herman Zizendorf has been stealing tools from tradesmen—track him down in Blackwater.
- Ex-Confederate Cavalry Officer Camille de Millemont is wanted dead or alive out by Catfish Jacksons, but his loyal men are never far behind.
- Bart Cavanaugh and his men are camping out in Big Valley. Take Bart dead or alive without alerting the others if you want to avoid a whole mess of trouble.
2 new Gang Hideouts
Take on the deadly Del Lobos gang in new hideouts at Gaptooth Breach and Solomon’s Folly.
2 new Treasure Maps
Search for treasures across the new Landmarks of Riches and The Elemental Trail maps for gold bars and other rewards.
New Story Mode weapons
- M1899 Pistol: All-new Semi-automatic handgun with clip loaded ammunition
- Evans Repeater: High capacity repeater (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
- High Roller Revolver: Ornate double-action revolver (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
- Le Mat Revolver: Powerful revolver with the ability to shoot shotgun shells (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
New Story Mode horses
- Warped Brindle Arabian: A fast and agile mount.
- Few Spot Appaloosa: Beautiful and hardy, ideal for cross-country journeys.
- Perlino Andalusian: A healthy, sturdy animal, ideal for hunting (previously available in Red Dead Online only).
- Red Chestnut Arabian: A fleet-footed beast with a distinctive coat (previously available in Red Dead Online only).
- Plus 3 new wild horse variations: Keep an eye out for wild herds featuring the Buttermilk Buckskin Kentucky Saddler, Liver Chestnut Morgan and Gold Palomino Tennessee Walker.
New Mission ‘To The Ends of The Earth’
Collect requested herbs for a range of rewards.
5 new trinkets
- Hawk Talon: Permanently decreases Stamina bar drain speed by 30% when drawing a bow
- Cat Eye: Permanently increases the length of Fortifying tonic effects by 20%
- Shark Tooth: Permanently increases horse bonding experience bonus by 10%
- Turtle Shell: Permanently increases health bar refill speed by 10%
- Crow Beak: Permanently increases looted ammo by 10%
Furthermore if you pre-order the game on Rockstar Launcher you will get
- Grand Theft Auto III
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Bully: Scholarship Edition
- L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition
- Max Payne 3: The Complete Edition
You’ll also get a Premium Edition upgrade, or, if you want, a $20 discount on the Special Edition or Ultimate Edition. There’s in-game stuff that comes along with a Rockstar Games Launcher pre-purchase, too:
- Outlaw Survival Kit for Story Mode
- War Horse for Story Mode
- Le Tresor des Mortes Treasure Map for Story Mode
- Cash Bonus for Story Mode
- 50 Gold Bars for Red Dead Online
The game is set to be released on November 5th, 2019. You can start pre-ordering the game on October 9 initially it will be exclusive to Rockstar Launcher but on other launchers like Epic Store it will come on October 23 while after an entire month it will come on Steam in December.